Cloud Storage Services
Cloud storage services have changed the way people and businesses across Arizona store their data and communicate with each other.
Now not only can Phoenix based businesses avoid housing large, bulky filing cabinets full of physical files in their offices, they don’t even need high capacity on site server storage capabilities. Because of the cloud, the spread of information is simple, clean, and easy.
What Is the Cloud?
Simply put, the cloud is a system of offsite servers that individuals and businesses use to store their digital files and media. Because the servers are managed by a hosting company, individuals and organizations buy or rent digital space from them.
The hosting company is responsible for upkeep of the servers and ensuring that their users have constant access to their stored information. An individual may use cloud storage to store their photos and music, rather than storing that information on their phone. A business might use the cloud to store essential documents and data.
Perks to Cloud Storage
The cloud has greatly impacted the way companies world wide do business. Several benefits of using the cloud to store business information are:
- Remote access: authorized users can log in and access information from anywhere, securely
- Scalability: only pay for the amount of storage you use
- Increased security: hosting companies take extreme measures to keep all data secure
- Easy file sharing: one document hosted off-site can be accessed by anyone granted access
- Reduced power/maintenance costs: you don’t have to pay for server maintenance or energy use
- Natural disaster protection: trusted hosts keep servers secure and backed up
Get Free Quotes on Cloud Services for Your Arizona Business
Are you ready to start using cloud storage services? Call us at (623) 565-8920 or fill out the form and we’ll help you find a secure and affordable solution for your digital storage needs.