Cloud Storage Services
Cloud storage services have changed the way people and businesses across Arizona store their data and communicate with each other.
Now not only can Phoenix based businesses avoid housing large, bulky filing cabinets full of physical files in their offices, they don’t even need high capacity on site server storage capabilities. With aid from the cloud, the spread of information is simple, clean, and easy.
What Is the Cloud?
Simply put, the cloud is a system of offsite servers that individuals and businesses use to store their digital files and media. The servers are managed by a hosting company and individuals and organizations buy or rent digital space from them.
The hosting company is responsible for upkeep of the servers and ensuring that their users have constant access to their stored information.
An individual may use cloud storage to store their photos and music, rather than storing that information on their phone.
A business might use the cloud to store essential documents and data.
How Has the Cloud Changed the Way We Do Business in Phoenix?
The cloud has greatly impacted the way companies world wide do business. Several benefits of using the cloud to store business information are:
- Reduced power/maintenance costs: you don’t have to pay for server maintenance or energy use
- Scalability: you only pay for the amount of storage you use
- Easy file sharing: one document hosted offsite can be accessed by anyone granted access
- Increased security: hosting companies take extreme measures to keep all data secure
- Remote access: anyone in the company can log in and access information from anywhere
- Natural disaster protection: servers are kept secure and backed up
Get Free Quotes on Cloud Services for Your Arizona Business
If you are looking to initiate cloud storage services for your Phoenix based organization, we’ll help you get started. Call us at (623) 565-8920 or fill out the form on the left and we’ll help you find a secure and affordable solution for your digital storage needs.